GSA Summer Photo Contest 2011
- The contest is open to all NJIT graduate students who will be enrolled in Fall 2011 for at least 1 credit.
- Entries are limited to 1 per student.
- The picture must have been clicked by the contestant himself.
- The picture must have at least one NJIT Graduate Student in it.
- All pictures will be posted on GSA's Facebook page.
- GSA holds the right to reject your entry if it is deemed unsuitable for public display.
The theme of the contest is the phrase "High Hopes". Use your imagination to click a picture that you think epitomizes this phrase the best.
Submission and Deadline:
All photos should be submitted to GSA at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sep 10, 2011. You must send an email from your NJIT issued Email ID along with the following:
- Contestant Full Name
- Place Clicked
- Date Clicked
- Description (Max. 100 characters) of how the photo relates to the given theme
- Attach the photo
- Attach a scanned picture or photo of the NJIT ID of the student in the picture
A jury appointed by the GSA will select the winner in September 2011. The jury decision will be final and cannot be challenged.
GSA Organizing Committee
- Ankur Agrawal
- Kashif Qazi
- Ishita Biswas
- Manpreet Kaur
- Agnel D'Cruz
The winner of the GSA Summer Photo Contest 2011 gets a $50 gift certificate and a chance to get his/her photo featured on the GSA homepage.