- 4 players will go against each other
- 1 qualifies to the next round
These rules hold for subsequent rounds except the semi-final and final.
The semi-final and final will be head-to-head matches.
Finals and Runners Up:
- Winners of semifinal play each other for 1st and 2nd
- Losers of semifinal play each other for 3rd and 4th
Rules used for bowling :
1. You throw the ball down the lane and hit as many pins as you can. if your foot crosses the black line at the beginning of the lane it is a foul and you get 0 points for that frame. If you get a Spare(/) then you get 10 points plus however many are scored in the first shot of the next frame. If you get a strike(X) it is 10 plus however many points you get total in the next frame, but, if you get 2 strikes in a row then it is 20 points plus however many you get in the frame after that. For example, if you get a strike in the 5th frame, a strike in the 6th frame, and 9 pins in the 7th frame. you will get 29 points for the 5th frame, 19 points for the 6th frame, and 9 points for the 7th frame.
2. Remain behind your fellow bowler while he/she is bowling.
3. Never bowl in street shoes.